On sale through May!
Break your new glove in right!
The Roy Hobbs New Glove Break-in Kit contains everything you need to break-in your new ball glove correctly and care for it properly during the season and over the winter, adding to the comfort, performance and longevity of your glove.
The kit includes:
- 1 - 1 oz. Lexol leather conditioner w/applicator sponge – to “pre-condition” and protect the leather before you begin to use your new glove.
- 1 - Roy Hobbs Baseball – to “pound’” out the pocket as you form the glove to your hand and play catch with as you continue the break-in process.
- 1 - Softball-size “whiffle-ball” – to maintain the pocket of your glove during the break-in period and while being stored in your equipment bag throughout the season and over the winter.
- 2 – Heavy duty, over-sized rubber binding bands – to wrap around the glove (holding the whiffle-ball” in place) to maintain the shape of the pocket when you are not using it.
- 1 – Flannel, Roy Hobbs baseball glove travel/storage bag – to keep your glove clean and dry in your equipment bag between games during the season and protect it when you store it away for the winter.
- 1 – Set of written directions for excellent results.